February 12, 2020

Welcome, Welcome!!


We'll be under a state of chronic construction here at our "Inspirational Oasis"! 

(Kind of like Route 84)
I will be adding quotes, poems and stories as time allows. 


In the comments sections I have tried to add some biographical information about the person who gave the quote, if you'd like to add more information or find that something needs correcting please don't hesitate to add comments.
 
I just discovered how to add the Index! How exciting! This is so much easier than flipping through pages trying to find things :)
Oh, one more thing about the index, if you see a post that you think should be under a specific topic and I didn't put it there, please let me know, I will gladly add it to that topic.


8 comments :

  1. This is a wonderful idea. I look forward to reading and hopefully responding to the many quotes and topics that can be discussed. Thanks for including me. Tanjua

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, I am unable to register for the forum site. When you click agree it doesn't go to the next step. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... let me see what I can find out. I'll repost in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, the best I can see is that it might be an issue with their server or something. I looked at my preferences and I don't have any control over that "link" so, now my next step is to go and post on the support forum and find out what's going on. Hmmm... I'm determined to get this up and working, I just hope everyone can be patient :) If this website doesn't work out there are hundreds of other free forums out there, I'll just switch, but it could be just a bug in their system, so let's see what happens. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I think you discovered a really bad feature that they have. So now I'm in the process of moving the forum to another site. It won't affect anyone because no one's registered yet (obviously), but I'm going to try to get it done tonight.

    What the problem is is that if your computer (or even your router) has a firewall you have to disable it in order to get through the registration process. I think that's absolutely ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, there, hopefully this will be better. I switched forum websites, and I registered my hubby after and I didn't have a problem, so it should be ok.

    I hope this works better. The set up is a little more confusing, but I'll figure it out, it will just take some time. It should be usable now though. Let me know what problems you encounter and I'll try to fix them ASAP.

    ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, here is a quote from your trully "I didn't do it, It wasn't me, can't prove it"
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I really should get back here and add to things. I've been very lazy with this site. Busy mom here you know! :)

    ReplyDelete